ABPM50 is a hand-held ambulatory blood pressure monitor designed according to oscillography principe, which can continuously monitor the blood pressure within 24h. It offers an accurate basis for doctor diagnosis, which is applicable for use in hospital, clinic and family for routine test.
- Be applicable for adult, pediatric and neonate
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring for 24h, store up to 350 measurement results
- Perfect combination for automatic and manual measurement, and store up to 300 measurement results in Manual mode.
- 4” color TFT-LCD
- Data review interfaces with “Data list”, “Trend chart”, “Big font” ensure blood pressure parameters are displayed clearly.
- Display of low battery, alarm information, error information and time.
- Communicate with PC, to achieve the functions of data review, result analysis
- Weight: < 300 g.
- Adult cuff
- Disk (PC software)
- User manual
- USB cable