Captures the entire volume in a single 360-degree orbit. kVp choices are 100 or 120, based on target anatomy and/or patient size; and mA is fixed at 5. The resulting datasets are high contrast and provide ultra-fine trabecular detail.
The CurveBeam InReach is an extremity Cone Beam CT scanner that images the hand, wrist, forearm, elbow and the lower extremities. High Resolution 3D scans of the extremities permit specialists to assess osseous structures with precision & clarity.
- FITS ANYWHERE: 23” x 36” footprint Self-Shielded Standard 115V (220 VAC International) Outlet.
- EASY TO OPERATE: Designed for easy entry & positioning Straightforward kVp choices & fixed mA.
- QUICK SCAN TIMES: Less than 25 seconds per scan.
- 0.2 MM SLICES + X-RAY VIEWS: 3D Reconstructions, Multi-Planar Slices, X-Ray views.
- ULTRA LOW DOSE.
- DICOM / PACS compatible.
- MINIMAL MAINTENANCE.
- STANDARD BILLLING: CPT 73200 CT Upper Extremity; CPT 73700 CT Lower Extremity.
Total Access to Images.
- Workstation & high-contrast monitor is included with the system to give specialists instant access to highest resolution images.
- CubeVue Custom viewing software comes pre-loaded on workstation and enables:
– Instant reformatting and re-orientation of MPR Slices and 3D renderings.
– Segmentation of individual bones.
– Creation of custom MPR slabs.
– Distance and angle measurement tools.
– Automatic presentation of Insta-X (Digitally Reconstructed Radiographs) with every scan. DRR’s are synthesized x-ray views, mathematically reconstructed from the original CT volume. DRRs represent the actual anatomical sizes and angles with no magnification or distortion, and all standard and/or custom views are created from the original scan, without the need to re-position the patient.
- 3D Imaging Volume: 17.2cm (6.8in) (h) x 16cm (6.3in) (d).
- Resolution: 0.2 mm voxels.
- Scan Time: 23.8 seconds.
- Max Exposure Time: 5 seconds.
- Tube Voltage: 100 – 120 kVp.
- Tube Current: 5 mA.
- Image Detector: Amorphous silicon flat panel.
- Gray Scale: 16 bit.
- Unit Dimensions: 60in (h) x 36in (w) x 23in (d); 150cm (h) x 91cm (w) x 58cm (d).
- Unit Weight: 300 lbs; 136 kg.
American quality at a reasonable price. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.