Affordable quality digital imaging solutions.
Motorized / Anty-collision / Wireless Control
1600 DR Configuration Description
- Motorized Universal Swivel Straight Arm 1600UC:
- Positioning control for all movements is available on a 7″ Color Touch Screen console and 12-key wireless control pad, enabling control of SID distance, height of Straight Arm, angle of the swivel arm and detector. The angles and SID are displayed on the Touch Screen. All movements stop anytime the switch is released. The screen menu rotates with the rotation of the Straight Arm so that it faces the operator.
- Single-button positioning: 1 m and 1.8 m chest position or 1 m table position, and preset angle positioning on the touch screen. Demo program is available and testprogram initiates at system set-up.
- 7 positioning programs (APR) for the most common studies and tests are available on the 7″ color touch screen control display, making one touch positioning possible after selecting the program.
- Intelligent anti-collision system consists of 3 infrared sensors and one pressure sensor. They avoid straight arm from harming the patient. If a red LED on control box lights up, it indicates at least one infrared sensor is activated and the device will stop. If resistance pressure greater than 20 Kg is detected, the up/down motion of straight arm will stop and then move back 2 cm.
- Minimum room ceiling height allowed: 8.3 feet (253 cm). Manually rotating Xray tube facing the ground.
- Optional Features: Auto Stitching, Auto Collimator, API, DAP.
- Straight arm up/down: Height 1690 mm, Low 400 mm, travel 1290 mm, speed 40 mm – 150 mm / s.
- Straight arm rotation: from + 120° to – 30°; range 150 °; speed: from 3° to 10° / s.
- Detector rotation: from + 45° to – 45°; range: 90°; speed: from 3° to 10° / s.
- SID movement: from 1000 to 1800 mm. Speed: from 10 to 130 mm/s. The minimum room ceiling height: 8.3 feet (253 cm).
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2045 x 2300 x 770 mm. Weight: 320 kg. Power: 220 VAC / 50 – 60 Hz / 10 A.
Bucky enclosure (17 x 17”) with rotate cassette tray, grid slot.
- Patient Table:
T100 Mobile Radiographic Table:
- The laminate top length: 2000 mm; table width: 660 mm; height: 660 mm.
- Weight capacity : 200kg. Four individual locking caster wheels.
- CPM200DR, 400 kHz, 40 / 50 / 65 kW, mAs: 0.5 – 800 mAs, 0.001 – 6.3 s. APR Editor: 768 possible exam techniques, AEC interface, Mini Console (integrate with workstation, auto pre-set KV / mAs), Hand-switch. kV: 40 – 150 kV. mA range: 10 – 800 mA. Exposure time: 1 ms – 6.3 s.
- Power supply: Single phase – 220 VAC or 3 Phase – 400 VAC（+ / -10%), 50 / 60 Hz.
- X-ray Tube:
- Toshiba E7843X with one pair of 10 m high-voltage cables. Heat capacity: 180 KHU. Focus: 0.6 / 1.2. Focus power: 25/50 kW / 150 kV.
- A-Si CsI Flat Panel Detector:
- Toshiba Flat Panel (CsI) FDX4343R / Wi-Fi.
- Image Size: 43 cm x 43 cm (17”×17”).
- Imaging Pixels: 3072 × 3072 (9 Megapixel).
- Pixel Size: 144 microns.
- Resolution: 3.6 LP / mm.
- Bit Depth: A/D 14 bit / capture.
- Preview Image: 3 seconds.
- Processed Image: 5 seconds.
- AEC: 3 field ionization chamber.
- Image Processing:
- Acquisition Software (English) and a workstation.
- DROC processing is to improve image contrast, adjust dynamic range, enhance the details and reduce the noise. It expands the visibility of low-contrast structures such as tissue and vessels, while maintaining and enhancing the visibility of high-contrast structures such as bone.
- Local register: technician can input patient data, Select relevant Exam/Study/Procedure items. Edit existed patient information: Search patient by patient name, patient ID, barcode etc.
- Exposure: Conventional mode. Exposure techniques for pediatric/medium/large body size selection.
- Image Management: Resend /Reprint image, Send /print queue management, Review images and accept as a new processed one. Patient data protection. Rejected image management.
- Add/edit/delete user accounts, DICOM nodes configuration, print and storage, review system log etc.
- Support link with RIS/HIS of different providers and get DICOM Worklist by configuring DROC.
- Technologist Workstation:
Computer: Dell-workstation – 3.4 GHz，RAM: 4 GB, Hard driver: 500 GВ.
Monitor: 21.5” color display, 1248 x 1920.
Network: DICOM 3.0 Print, Modality Work list SCU / SCP, Ethernet 100 / 1000 Mbit / s.
Console: Integrate with X-ray generator and auto pre-set up KV / mAs from workstation.
Manual collimator with a LED lamp, timer and DAP camera.
Aluminum Anti-Scatter Grid: 40 L / cm, 10:1, FD 130 cm. Aluminum cover.
- Diagnostic Workstation (Registration and Diagnostic Report)
Dual core processor; CPU main frequency 3.2 GHz; memory: 4GВ, HDD: 500 GB; Windows 7 server version; 22 inch LCD display (1920 x 1200); DVD burning, ordinary PC can play back; DICOM 3.0; segmentation; L / W adjustment.
English diagnostic report module can customize report format. Patient case inquiry and retrieval function; image processing (zoom, tailor, recover, move, rotate, reversed image, text annotation, edge enhancement, line segment measurement).
Film printing; image transmission; diagnostic report template; save, delete, print, record report, statistical analysis; user management, split screen display; print output module, Intuitionistic printing and typesetting interface, what is seen is what is gotten, different patient images can be printed on one film; different sizes of films are supported, such as 8” x 10”, 14” x 17”, etc.
- 10-inch Color Touch Screen Console.